How Long Do I Have to File a Car Accident Claim?

Injury Attorney Serving Clients Near Charleston and Huntington, West Virginia, and Ashland and Prestonsburg, Kentucky.

TRANSCRIPT: If you've been involved in a car wreck, the general rule is that you have two years to pursue your claim. My advice, however, is to begin the process, filing and pursuing your claim, as quickly as possible. The reason for that is simple. Evidence disappears, memories fade, and if you're going to have to involve an attorney, your attorney is going to want to be involved in the investigation as quickly as possible. If you've been involved in a car wreck, give us a call. You can call us at 304-345-1122. Or you can look us up on the web at And remember there's absolutely no fee unless we get a recovery for you.