Back to Top

Why Should I Hire You For a School Violence Or Abuse Issue?

<strong>TRANSCRIPT: </strong>At Troy Law Firm, we handle cases involving children who have been the victim of violence, or sexual abuse or <a href="/personal-injury/school-abuse-violence/">assault at school</a>. Many times these cases involve suing school officials and school boards. And these governmental officials have governmental immunities that apply to them. And the cases therefore are very technical and very difficult. If your child has been injured as a result of this type of misconduct, give us a call. We'd be happy to discuss your case. You can call us at (304) 315-2299, or you can look us up on the web at And remember there's absolutely no fee unless we get a recovery for you.