Back to Top

What Types of School Violence or Abuse Issues Do You Handle?

<strong>TRANSCRIPT: </strong>At Troy Law Firm, we represent children who have been injured as a result of violence or abuse at school. The types of claims that we typically handle are serious personal injury. Also we handle cases involving <a href="/personal-injury/school-abuse-violence/">sexual abuse or assault against students</a>. Sometimes the violence is perpetrated by other students, and sometimes it's the misconduct of teachers and staff at the school that are involved. If your child has been injured as a result of this type of misconduct, give us a call and we'd be happy to discuss your case. You can call us at (304) 315-2299. Or you can look us up on the web at