Back to Top

What Types of Property Damage Cases Do You Handle

<b>TRANSCRIPT: </b>We handle a variety of <a href="/personal-injury/property-damage-trespass-nuisance/">property damage cases</a>. Typically property damage to residential or commercial structures that happen in a variety of ways. For example, a lot of times diversion of water onto someone's property will cause foundation damages. If you have suffered damage to your property as the result of the negligence of another, give us a call. We'd be happy to discuss your case. You can call us at (304) 315-2299. Or look us up on the web at