Bicycle Accident Lawyer in Charleston
Protecting Your Rights On & Off the Road in West Virginia
Bicycle accidents are often caused by motorists who were not paying close enough attention to their surroundings. As a bicyclist, your body is vulnerable to your surroundings. A fall from a bike can have catastrophic consequences. If you suffered a bike accident, ask a Charleston personal injury lawyer to review your claim today.
Troy Law Firm, PLLC provides skilled legal counsel for injured bicyclists. Schedule a free consultation by calling (304) 924-2209.
Compensation for bicycle accidents can help you cover:
- Medical expenses
- Long-term care
- Lost wages
- Emotional recovery
- Pain and suffering
The Right Personal Injury Lawyer for Every Situation
For more than 23 years, I have represented bicyclists and others injured due to someone else's neglect. Processing personal injury claims through the public court system can seem daunting and my job is to help make it more manageable and effective for you.
Every bicycle accident situation is unique and requires a personally tailored approach for maximum efficiency when processing your claim. I have handled both simple and complex bicycle accident claims and look forward to helping you move through yours.
Common bicycle accident situations I have reviewed during my 23 years of service include:
- Automobile or truck driver operating a vehicle while intoxicated, resulting in injury or death to the bicyclist
- Bicyclist struck by a car whose driver was looking at a cell phone
- Cars who have neglected to follow posted road signs (for example, rolling a stop) and hitting a bicyclist in the process
- A vehicle backing out of the driveway, striking the bicyclist as he or she rode past
- Car driver's ignorance of laws regarding use of the bicycle lane, leading to injuries to the biker
- Being sideswiped by cars or trucks because they could not see the bicyclist
Now serving certain counties in Kentucky that border West Virginia, including Greenup, Boyd, Carter, Elliott, Lawrence, Johnson, Martin, Floyd, and Pike.
To find out how I can help you through your specific case, contact Troy Law Firm, PLLC at (304) 924-2209, a trusted Charleston personal injury attorney and legal team. I proudly represent victims of bicycle accidents across West Virginia.