Charleston Personal Injury Representation
Serving West Virginia & Eastern Kentucky
If you have suffered a serious injury due to someone else’s negligence, you have a choice: Rely on an insurance company to give you a settlement that it deems appropriate or work with a personal injury lawyer to fight for the justice and compensation you truly deserve. For over 25 years, Attorney Mark Troy has fought relentlessly to protect the rights of accident victims who have suffered because of the reckless and careless actions of others.
You don’t have to put your future in the hands of an insurance adjuster whose bottom line is to make money. Troy Law Firm PLLC can help you through this difficult time. Our Charleston personal injury lawyer is passionate about bringing happy endings to bad situations.
Contact us today at (304) 345-1122. We help personal injury victims from Charleston and Huntington, West Virginia, as well as Ashland and Prestonsburg, Kentucky.
At Troy Law Firm, personal injury is the core of our firm’s focus. We have extensive experience helping people get the compensation they need to recover from serious injuries.
Mark Troy handles a broad array of personal injury matters including:
- Catastrophic injuries
- Construction accidents
- Dog bites
- Medical malpractice
- Nursing home abuse
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Premises liability
- School abuse and violence
- Toxic exposure
- Wrongful death
Attorney Mark Troy also handles cases involving the following:
How much is your case worth? What kind of compensation can you expect to receive? Just like our clients, no two personal injury claims are exactly the same.
Depending on the details of your case, you may be eligible for damages such as:
- Past and future medical bills
- Lost wages
- Diminished earning capacity
- Permanent disability
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of a loved one
Attorney Mark Troy has the experience and tenacity you need to determine the true value of your claim and to fight for the settlement you deserve. During your free initial consultation, Mr. Troy can listen to your story, evaluate the merits of your case, and explain your legal options.
Why Hire Troy Law FirmAfter a serious accident, choosing the right personal injury lawyer may be the most important decision you make. A skilled and aggressive Charleston personal injury attorney can make a significant difference in the outcome of your case.
When you choose Troy Law Firm, you can expect:
- Experience: Whether at a negotiating table or in a courtroom, Mark Troy has been protecting the rights of accident victims for almost a quarter of a century. He understands how insurance companies try to diminish the value of your claim and knows how to successfully build an effective case on your behalf.
- Resources: Over the course of his career, Mr. Troy has established a broad and diverse network of experts, renowned in their fields of expertise. These resources, in addition to a thorough attorney-led investigation, can make a tremendous impact on the outcome of your case.
- Communication: When it feels as though your entire future is on the line, it can be incredibly frustrating to be left in the dark on the status and progress of your case. Mr. Troy is always available to his clients and he is committed to keeping you up to date on the state of your claim.
- Peace of mind: In the aftermath of an accident, you and your family have enough to worry about without having to deal with insurance companies, police reports, legal documents, and deadlines. From day one, Mark Troy can handle every aspect of your case, taking away the paperwork and stress so you can focus on healing.
If you’ve suffered an injury in West Virginia or Eastern Kentucky and need an experienced personal injury lawyer, contact Troy Law Firm today (304) 345-1122.
Striving for fair and just outcomes for any individual needing help.- Gary
Mark kept me informed regarding my cases from beginning to end and was responsive to my questions and needs.- Linda
He was able to aggressively demonstrate liability against the other party.- Anonymous
Aggressive, Caring Representation
You will work directly with an attorney who is passionate about helping victims of injury to recover.
Customized Legal Approach for Each Client
Attorney Mark Troy is a fierce litigator who combines legal skill with respect and understanding of each client.
Over 25 Years of Experience
The firm boasts over 25 years of legal experience & access to outstanding experts across various fields.
Former Defense Attorney Experience
As a former insurance defense attorney, Mark Troy possesses valuable insight into their tactics.
Small Firm With Big Attention
The firm's size and overhead provides Attorney Mark Troy with the flexibility to take on cases that others don't.
An Attorney Directly Handles Your Case
You will not be treated like a case file that is passed from staff to staff. An attorney will handle your case directly.