With over two decades of professional practice, I’ve assisted numerous clients throughout West Virginia in litigation, mediation, and arbitration, helping obtain millions of dollars in verdicts and settlements. No matter how complicated the case, my goal is to provide high-quality service aimed to seek results.
I am proud to hold an AV Distinguished® Rating by Martindale-Hubbell®, the most recognized attorney rating service in the country. This peer rating is based upon the comments of more than 20 attorneys and up to 4 judges in our community. I’ve also received Martindale-Hubbell’s® “Premier” Client Review Rating, which is the highest recognition given based upon the comments of my clients in such areas as skill, client communications, responsiveness, and quality of service.
As someone who has experienced loss at a young age, served in the military to attend Marshall University, and worked his way through law school at WVU, I know hardship, and I know hard work. I am determined to exceed your expectations.
Areas of Practice
- 25% Automobile & Motorcycle Accidents
- 25% Medical Malpractice & Nursing Home Abuse
- 20% Schoolplace Violence & Bullying/Teacher Abuse
- 15% Real Estate Damage & Construction Defects
- 15% Miscellaneous Personal Injuries (Premises Liability, Toxic Exposure, etc.)
- 95% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
If you or are loved one is suffering from injuries caused by the negligence of another individual, contact us at 304-345-1122 to schedule a FREE consultation!
- West Virginia, 1994
- Kentucky, 2017
- U.S. District Court Southern District of West Virginia, 1994
- U.S. Court of Appeals Fourth Circuit, 2000
- U.S. District Court Northern District of West Virginia, 1999
- US District Court Eastern District of Kentucky, 2018
- Rankin v. Pullen, 516 S.E.2d 501 (W.Va. 1999) (WV Supreme Court 1999)
- Roberts v. West Virginia American Water Co., 566 S.E.2d 603 (W.Va. 2002) (WV Supreme Court 2002)
- Hearing Examiner for West Virginia Offices of the Insurance Commissioner
- Certified Mediator - West Virginia State Bar