How Long Do I Have to File a Car Accident Claim?

Injury Attorney Serving Clients Near Charleston and Huntington, West Virginia, and Ashland and Prestonsburg, Kentucky.

Posted: December 28, 2018

If you've been injured in a car accident, you should act as quickly as possible to contact our attorney. Your number one priority is your health: Get any medical care you need and schedule a checkup with your doctor. After that, contact attorney Mark Troy. If you have a case, he will begin investigating your claim immediately so that he can obtain the best possible results for you.

Getting injured in a wreck leads to medical bills, lost income, and pain and suffering. Mr. Troy will work tirelessly to pursue compensation on your behalf. For a complimentary consultation, please call Troy Law Firm in Charleston, West Virginia, at 304-345-1122. We proudly advocate on behalf of residents from across our region, including Huntington, Ashland and Prestonsburg.

Category :