Back to Top

What Types of Property Damage Cases Do You Handle?

At Troy Law Firm, our experienced attorneys handle a variety of property damage, trespass and nuisance claims. Such claims may involve water being diverted to your property, causing foundation damage and flooding. Claims include timber trespass, vibration and loud noises from blasting, chemicals released onto your property and many other things. The only way to know if you have a case is to contact our experienced attorneys serving West Virginia and Kentucky. Please call Troy Law Firm at (304) 345-1122, or contact us using the form on this page.