Back to Top

What Types of Negligent Construction Cases Do You Handle?

Attorney Mark Troy has extensive experience with cases involving negligent design, construction, repair and renovation. He is experienced with both residential and commercial property issues. The only way to know if you have a case is to call our law firm. Mr. Troy will give you clear, honest and straightforward answers about your options. As someone who has recently purchased a property or someone who is paying a professional to do work on your property, you should get what you paid for. When the home sale or construction service does not fulfill what was promised, you deserve an experienced advocate on your side.

To learn more, please call our skilled Kentucky and West Virginia negligent construction attorney at (304) 345-1122. We proudly serve all of the surrounding areas, including Huntington, Charleston, Ashland, and Prestonsburg.