Bicycle accidents are often caused by motorists who were not paying close enough attention to their surroundings. As a bicyclist, your body is vulnerable to your surroundings. A fall from a bike can have catastrophic consequences. If you suffered a bike accident, contact an experienced motor vehicle accident attorney to review your claim today.
Troy Law Firm, PLLC, provides skilled legal counsel for injured bicyclists. Schedule a free consultation by calling 304-345-1122.
Compensation for bicycle accidents can help you cover:
- Medical expenses
- Long-term care
- Lost wages
- Emotional recovery
- Pain and suffering
The Right Personal Injury Lawyer for Every Situation
For more than 25 years, Mark Troy has represented bicyclists and others injured due to someone else's neglect. Processing personal injury claims through the public court system can seem daunting; our job is to help make it more manageable and effective for you.
Every bicycle accident situation is unique and requires a personally tailored approach for maximum efficiency when processing your claim. Troy Law Firm, PLLC, has handled both simple and complex bicycle accident claims. We look forward to helping you move through yours.
Common bicycle accident situations our firm handles include:
- Automobile or truck driver operating a vehicle while intoxicated, resulting in injury or death to the bicyclist
- Bicyclist struck by a car whose driver was looking at a cell phone
- Cars who have neglected to follow posted road signs (for example, rolling a stop) and hitting a bicyclist in the process
- A vehicle backing out of the driveway, striking the bicyclist as he or she rode past
- Car driver's ignorance of laws regarding use of the bicycle lane, leading to injuries to the biker
- Being sideswiped by cars or trucks because they could not see the bicyclist
To find out how Troy Law Firm, PLLC, can help you through your specific case, call 304-345-1122 today. Our firm proudly represents victims of bicycle accidents in Charleston, Huntington and across West Virginia, as well as nearby areas of eastern Kentucky.