About Troy Law Firm PLLC
Charleston Personal Injury Attorney
At Troy Law Firm, we understand that when you contact our office, it’s probably not because something good has happened. We often talk to clients when they are at their most frightened and vulnerable. You may be dealing with a great deal of pain, facing mounting medical bills and missing time at work that you and your family cannot afford. You may feel overwhelmed and confused about what to do next. Troy Law Firm can help.
With over 25 years of experience helping personal injury victims, Attorney Mark Troy has the knowledge, skill, and resources to help you seek justice and fight for the compensation you deserve.
It doesn’t cost you anything to discuss your case. If someone else’s carelessness or recklessness has caused you harm, you can count on Troy Law Firm to help.
Contact us online or at (304) 345-1122 for a free consultation. We help clients in Charleston and Huntington, West Virginia, as well as Ashland and Prestonsburg, Kentucky.
Our Commitment to You
We understand that for you, this isn’t just a personal injury case – this is your life, and the well-being of your family and future hangs in the balance. We do not take our role in your fight for justice lightly.
When you choose Troy Law Firm, you can expect:
- Integrity: We know that trust is not something given; it must be earned. From the moment you contact our firm, we work to earn that trust. Honest, straightforward communication is the foundation of our client relationships. We always work to set realistic expectations that accurately reflect the merits of your case.
- Communication: The number one complaint against most attorneys and law firms is a lack of communication. It’s frustrating to be left in the dark. Mr. Troy provides regular and timely updates, so you will always know the status of your case. He discusses time frames, the likelihood of litigation, and what will be involved if you choose to go a certain route. You’ll be given Mr. Troy’s cell phone number so you can reach out any time you have a question or concern.
- Resources: When going up against the vast legal teams of large corporations, hospitals, and insurance companies, your personal injury attorney’s resources can make or break your case. At Troy Law Firm, we have access to a broad and diverse network of some of the most respected and renowned subject-matter experts in their fields.
- Passion: Attorney Mark Troy won’t be intimidated, and he won’t back down from a fight. Whether he is negotiating at a conference table or litigating in a courtroom, he can aggressively protect your rights and pursue the full and fair compensation you deserve to get your life back on track.
Read our reviews to learn more about our clients' experiences with Troy Law Firm.
Our Personal Injury Practice Areas
Attorney Mark Troy has a substantial depth of experience, resources, and success in a wide range of personal injury cases.
At Troy Law Firm, we take on cases involving:
- Catastrophic injuries
- Construction accidents
- Dog bites
- Insurance bad faith
- Medical malpractice
- Nursing home abuse
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Bicycle and pedestrian accidents
- Negligent home construction
- Premises liability
- Property damage, trespass, and nuisance
- School abuse and violence
- Toxic exposure
- Wrongful death
At Troy Law Firm, we work on a contingency-fee basis, which means you owe us nothing unless we win your case. There is no risk in learning more about how our firm can help you recover.