At Troy Law Firm, PLLC in Charleston, I am dedicated to helping injury, negligence, and abuse victims throughout West Virginia.
I have more than 20 years of legal experience dealing with personal injury and abuse claims in a number of settings, such as:
- Roads and highways
- Personal and commercial properties
- Nursing homes
- Medical facilities
If you’ve been injured, trust my years in practice as a Charleston personal injury attorney and call (304) 924-2209 for a free consultation.
My Promise to My Clients
I will always be involved in his or her case. In other words, the client will not be pawned off on someone else with whom they are not familiar. I will handle the case personally and, of course, will always make myself available to speak with the client regarding the status of his or her case and/or answer any questions or concerns they may have regarding the matter at any time.
Over the years I've received feedback from hundreds of clients throughout West Virginia, and have come to understand that compassionate care is just as important as legal service.
The following pledge summarizes my commitment as a Charleston personal injury attorney to professional and respectful client service:
- My first response to your requests or objectives will never be "no" or "I can't" unless the request involves something illegal or unethical. Every effort will be made to accomplish your objectives, and you should always know that your thoughts, suggestions, and opinions on any matter are both welcome and valued.
- I will communicate with you promptly. Calls will be returned within 24 hours and important developments in your claim will be promptly relayed to you.
- I will seek your input throughout the representation to ensure that I am fully knowledgeable of and am effectively seeking to accomplish your objectives.
- I will treat you with the highest level of respect, professionalism, and appreciation such that you know how much I value our professional relationship.
- I will always provide you with my most honest analysis and advice regarding your case so that you may develop realistic expectations, and understand and appreciate potential outcomes.
- I will work with you, communicate with you and listen to you, to ensure that you always feel involved in and knowledgeable about your case, and to ensure that your expectations are not just met, but exceeded.
- My primary objective in opening every new client file is to close that file as expeditiously as possible, while still obtaining the best result for the client.
I Care About You & Your Complete Recovery
Client service is of utmost importance to my law firm. Contact me to discuss the specifics of your accident or injury.
To learn more about my experience as a Charleston personal injury attorney, please read here.
Call Now for a Free Consultation with No Obligation
No matter the scope of your case, you'll have unparalleled access to an experienced personal injury attorney from start to finish.
Call (304) 924-2209 or complete a brief online form to schedule your free consultation today.