At Troy Law Firm, PLLC, we understand that when you contact our office, it’s probably not because something great has happened. We often talk to clients when they are at their most frightened and vulnerable. You may be dealing with a great deal of pain, facing mounting medical bills and missing time at work that you and your family can’t afford. You may feel overwhelmed and confused about what to do next. We can help.
With nearly 25 years of experience helping personal injury victims, attorney Mark Troy has the knowledge, skill, and resources to help you seek the justice and compensation you deserve.
It doesn’t cost you anything to discuss your case. If someone else’s carelessness or recklessness has caused you harm, contact Troy Law Firm, PLLC today online or at 304-345-1122 for a free consultation. We help clients from Charleston and Huntington, West Virginia, Ashland, Kentucky, and other areas throughout West Virginia and in Eastern Kentucky.
Attorney Mark Troy
Since the days of his childhood, often spent visiting museums with his father or poring over issues of Popular Science, Mark Troy has been passionate about pursuing knowledge and unraveling complex ideas. This drive for knowledge, combined with an inherent competitiveness and sense of duty to help others, led him naturally toward his eventual destination: the field of law.
After beginning his legal career more than two decades ago, Mr. Troy has built a hard-earned reputation for success. In addition to helping his clients obtain millions of dollars in verdicts and settlements, he holds an AV Distinguished® Rating by Martindale-Hubbell®, the nation’s most trusted attorney rating service.
Mark Troy believes that the key to success lies in hard work, determination and individualized, client-focused counsel. He never takes a one-size-fits-all approach to legal matters. He works diligently to understand the unique factors of your case and develops a legal strategy that is tailored to your specific situation.
"As Sheriff of McDowell County, I contacted Troy Law Firm about a possible suit against Big Pharmaceutical Companies that flooded McDowell County and have caused death and heartache for many county families. Mark Troy came down immediately and then we set a meeting with the County Commission and the suit was started. The Troy Law Firm assembled a group of Attorneys that are taking on Big Pharma. The professionalism has been great with constant updates and visits to get more information. I feel that McDowell County made the right choice with The Troy Law Firm. No County should face these giant companies without The best Attorneys available." Martin West
Our Commitment to You
We understand that for you, this isn’t just a personal injury case; this is your life, and the well-being of your family and future hangs in the balance. We don’t take our role in your fight for justice lightly. When you choose Troy Law Firm, PLLC, you can expect:
- Integrity: We know that trust is not something given; it must be earned. From the moment you contact our firm, we work to earn that trust. Honest, straightforward communication is the foundation of our client relationships. We always work to set realistic expectations that accurately reflect the merits of your case.
- Communication: The number one complaint against most attorneys and law firms is a lack of communication. It’s frustrating to be left in the dark. Mr. Troy provides regular and timely updates, so you’ll always know the status of your case. He will thoroughly discuss timeframes, the likelihood of litigation, and what will be involved if we choose go that route. You’ll be given Mr. Troy’s cell phone number so you can reach out any time you have a question or concern.
- Resources: When going up against the vast legal teams of large corporations, hospitals and insurance companies, the resources of your personal injury attorney can make or break your case. At Troy Law Firm, PLLC, we have access to a broad and diverse network of some of the most respected and renowned subject-matter experts in their fields.
- Passion: Attorney Mark Troy won’t be intimidated and he won’t back down from a fight. Whether he is negotiating at a conference table or litigating in a courtroom, he will aggressively protect your rights and pursue the full and fair compensation you deserve to get your life back on track.
Our Personal Injury Practice Areas
Mark Troy has a substantial depth of experience, resources and success in a wide range of personal injury cases, including:
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Medical malpractice and nursing home abuse
- School abuse and violence
- Insurance bad faith
- Premises liability
- Dog bites
Visit our Practice Areas page to see all of the legal services we offer.
Call Us Now to Discuss Your Case for Free
If you are seeking an experienced personal injury attorney in West Virginia or eastern Kentucky, please contact Troy Law Firm, PLLC today at 304-345-1122 to discuss your case for free. We welcome clients from Charleston and Huntington, West Virginia, Ashland, Kentucky, and other areas throughout West Virginia and in Eastern Kentucky. We work on a contingency-fee basis, which means you owe us nothing unless we win your case.